cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default Hurricane Ike pics from Kemah, Tx

wrote:

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 06:35:14 -0400, "Roger Long"
wrote:

Many of those pictures are very close to where Joe and Terry kept "Redcloud"
and were living. I think he said in an email that they were renting a
waterfront apartment. I wonder where the coffee is.

I hope they are doing OK and will be able to get back to business. I was
just about to order more and the stuff I'm drinking now doesn't begin to
compare despite being billed as expensive gourmet beans.

They were in a two story marina building directly on the water on
Clear Lake. The front yard was a dock. I'd be surprised if it was
still there.

D and I had an apartment all picked out in Clear Lake - right on the
lake with lips in the front. We _were_ planning on moving down there
earlier this year, but got held up when we found out she was inheriting
her uncle's boat.

Otherwise, we would have been there for this one...

Scary.

--

Richard

(remove the X to email)