[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default OT - Is your city out of fuel?

On 17 Sep 2008 17:27:03 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:50:02 -0700, "Capt. JG" said:

McCain relies on his wife to read/send his email. I wonder
if that'll be true when/if he gets elected.

That talking point may not be a wise one to dwell on, Jon. I suspect there
are a fair number of voters who are potential customers for that Video
Purrfesser program, and who won't appreciate it.

Yeah, he wouldn't want to offend the knuckle-dragging, mouth-breather
vote!