posted to rec.boats.building
John Wilfong John Wilfong is offline

Default 1953 Larson Runabout

I just purchased a 1953 Larson Runabout. It is made out of aluminum
and has wood trim along the top edge and about a third the way down
the sides running the length of the boat meeting at the bow. The
insides have been totally stripped, ie, no seats or bow cap.

As near as I can tell 1953 was when Larson transitioned to fiberglass
made boats. I can not find any info on the boat I purchased. I am
interested in any pictures that may be available to show me how it
used to look. I have searched google rather extensively but can not
find this boat. Any one out there have a source or link where I can
see this?

Thanks,
John