posted to alt.sailing.asa
redbard redbard is offline

Default Obama 6 pt plan revealed: Stocks continue collapse!

wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:11:48 -0600, "redbard"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..

Meanwhile, I wonder how Dave feels about his beloved banking industry
going on welfare. Those are some pretty big handouts. Lets hope all
that guvmint cheese doesn't jam the ATM machines.

"Big handouts" = 11% interest rate, 80% asset backed.

Meanwhile, TBills are going into negative returns.

Let's see: loan money at 11% and borrow it at a negative interest rate.

Big handout?

Where's my 85 Billion dollar loan at those terms?

You would pay 11% to borrow 85 billion with 80% asset backing the loan?

You bet your ass its a welfare handout!

With your financial acumen I wouldn't be surprised if you are regularly
familiar with welfare handouts.

I take it you aren't that inept in finance, that the problem is simply that
you're unfamiliar with the terms of the "big handouts".

If you don't understand what an 11% interest rate means to a large business,
get some acumen.

Have some more Kool-Aid!