posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats,alt.impeach.bush
Fred J. McCall[_3_] Fred J. McCall[_3_] is offline

Default McCain Lies His Way Thru Interview

Actual Boater wrote:

wrote:
: On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 09:05:45 -0400, Actual Boater wrote:
:
:
: I just *love* the latest rounds of taxpayer-supported bailouts of
: private corporations.
:
: So far, U.S. rescue efforts to stabilize the financial system and housing
: market amount to about $900 billion. If this continues, pretty soon
: we'll be talking some real money. ;-(
:
:
:If you really want your blood to boil, take that $10 billion a month we
:are pouring down the toilet of Iraq and think about what sort of impact
:that sort of expenditure would have on our economy if half of it were
:spent *here* on rebuilding our crumbing roads, bridges, hospitals,
:treatment plants, schools, wind power, solar power, nuclear power, et
:cetera, and taxes on the wealthy were raised to pay for it.
:

Uh, where do you THINK it's being spent?

territory."
--G. Behn