posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter Martin Baxter is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

Capt. Rob wrote:
On Sep 17, 12:59 am, Marty wrote:
Capt. Rob wrote:
Get what? You seem to be concentrating
on performance alone,
Not at all. The Evo has better seats, a better stereo, a better Nav
system with a server. It has better handling and a real race history
that equals pedigree missing from the DB9 above and beyond it's

Real race history? Who won the 2007 Le Mans, GT1 class? I remind you,
Le Mans is truly a road circuit, and race that separates the lesser from
the greater.

I thought you would have done a little research.

Cheers
Marty

BWAHAHAHAHA! Okay Marty, YOU need to do some research! Who campaigned
the DB9? Show us the DB9's race history vs. the Evo. Evo's are pro
raced daily and you might notice that an Evo just took a coveted prize
in one of the top rally races in the world.

I do? If you bothered to look it up you'd be aware that there were more
than one team running DBR9, the AM factory took 1st and 4th in their
class, Larbre took 3rd and 11th in their DBR9s, BMS 6th, Modena 10th.

In all six AMs in the race, how many EVOs?

Last time a factory EVO was entered in the WRC was 2005, it didn't do
all that well. Which rally was the win in Bob, or was it a win?

Cheers
Marty