thompsonint thompsonint is offline

Default Bravo 12 BST HP Battery Cordless Inflatable Boat/Dinghy Pumps

Hi All,

This will be of great interest to anyone who has an inflatable Dinghy/SIB
or RIB, especially if your boat has a high pressure floor like the Honda
Honwave Air V Floor that requires 11.7 psi.

I have recently imported a batch of the above mentioned pumps as they were
not available in the UK, and I needed one for my own use. I am selling the
rest and I have set up a website showing details at www.bravopumps.co.uk

All the details are on the site, but basically they are a fantastic pump,
which has a powerful built-in rechargeable battery making it totally
portable, easy to use, and easy to charge.

Hope you find these pumps interesting reading, dont hesitate to ask if you
have any questions.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutboats.com/group/rec.boats.cruising/
More information at http://www.talkaboutboats.com/faq.html