Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Bayside, Queens

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 06:28:35 -0400, "Roger Long"
wrote:

Wow. That's the end of my plan for taking "Strider" to Charleston for the
winter (next year). If I ever go that way, I'll do the fast transit thing
as well.

With my boat's history, I don't have any real concern about what you went
through but, as a matter of principle, I don't want my money to go to any
state that would allow such things to take place.

You should write this story up and submit it to some of the cruising
magazines. This kind of crap is like mold. Exposure to light and air is
the best cure.

I'm sure there is some connection here to the Secret Grand Council of
Abusive Tax Collectors, but I'll leave it to Larry to defend the great
city of Charleston.

--Vic