Gary Warner

Default The problem with these off-topic, political threads...

- The "bar room" thing is just an anology, don't try to carry it too far.

- The discussions are not just pointless. They show me how others think.
Even when I disagree, I learn something.

- If you dont' want to read the threads, don't. If you can't help yourself
from
"slowing down and gawking" don't blame others, help yourself.

- I disagree that there is little or no boating value here. Post a boating
story
and plenty of people will comment or sympathize. Post a boating or boat
question and there will be very helpful hints, tips, information, web-links,
stories of similar experience, etc., etc.

In the Pot-Kettel-Black department: why not mark your off topic
post with "OT:" ?? Yes, the subject is pretty self-explanitory, but
it is convention to mark subjects with "OT:" so people can easily
filter for them.

Gary