posted to alt.sailing.asa
Marty[_2_] Marty[_2_] is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

Dave wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 19:19:20 -0400, said:

I thought he was still talking about the DB9. I failed to negotiate
the curve. LOL

I figured. Just had to pull your chain a little.

The brochure for the 1952 Bentley did not state horsepower, or anyting
else so crass and common. It merely described the engine output as
"adequate". Very dry, those Brits!

Yes. IIRC the Bentley packed a huge in-line 6, didn't it?

Dave, it was an inline 6, but not all that big, 4.6l, about 280cu
inches. Zero to sixty in something like 15 seconds, a real rubber
burner! IIRC the coachwork was done by Rolls.

Cheers
Marty