Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default OT - Is your city out of fuel?

"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:32:27 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

First or Second Act?

Those of us who don't have to Google it refer to only one law as the
Glass-Steagall Act.

There's probably no direct linkage, but as I recall,
they were interested in protecting the economy from speculation that
resulted from large commercial banks collapsing. I'm thinking second,
since
the first was more about insuring deposits... again, all recollection, so
could have it backwards.

I think this is one you ought to leave to others.

Really. I didn't know you were the expert in all things financial. You and
George make quite a pair! I mean McCain or Carly. Sorry.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com