Larry Larry is offline

Default Bayside, Queens

"Roger Long" wrote in
:

Belay that. The page tracking info just showed up. My browser was
probably looking at a cached page. I tried reloading Skip's though
but it still shows him in Bayside.

--
Roger Long

I was browsing around looking for Archie Bunker's house, and found many of
them, when I ran into Shea Stadium on Flushing Bay.

I wonder if those nice folks at the marina right across the expressway from
Shea Stadium would let you borrow a slip long enough to take in the ball
game and have a few overpriced hot dogs? The picture shows lots of empty
slips. Must be kinda pricey to be empty like that....(c;

Boy the Jumbotron sticks way up behind the outfield!