Larry Larry is offline

Default Bayside, Queens

"Roger Long" wrote in
:

Belay that. The page tracking info just showed up. My browser was
probably looking at a cached page. I tried reloading Skip's though
but it still shows him in Bayside.

--
Roger Long

I don't have your URL, but I clicked up Skip and nothing loaded, at first.
Clicking that little rotating button (refresh) at the bottom of the text
list resulted in an instantaneous refresh that shows the Pig just east of a
tiny little marina, out in the bay on the hook I suppose, at Bayside.

Looking at the satellite/map hybrid, the little marina's fuel dock looks a
short walk to The Bay Terrace at Bayside, come kind of big mall...(c; St
Mary's Hospital is very close, too....which is nice if you need it.

I bet the rent in that nice high rise complex between 23rd and 17th Ave
fronting on the Cross Island Expressway is a LOT more than Skip is paying
for a much better view....(c;

The last spot on his page was 3 days ago.