posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.abortion,rec.boats
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default I'm voting republican because...

On Sep 16, 1:46*pm, Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 05:39:04 -0700, wf3h wrote:
On Sep 15, 11:29*pm, wrote:
On Sep 15, 11:40*pm, wf3h wrote:

On Sep 15, 9:55*pm, wrote:

The truth of your free health care is that I get to pay for mine and
I get to pay for yours

which you do now. it's just more expensive now than it would be under
universal care.

I get first dibs at the doctors under the present system. *And why
shouldn't I? *I'm paying for it.

so you enjoy having average health care for inflated prices?

You hit the nail on the head, "insurance" isn't the problem.

It isn't for me. Is it a problem for you?