posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.abortion,rec.boats
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default I'm voting republican because...

On Sep 12, 5:14*pm, "Hawke" wrote:
CLINTON dropped the ball on this one.

snip

How come you don't address the fact that Clinton could
have gotten
OBL a
number of times but didn't? Was it above his pay grade?
(Good thing
OBL
didn't change his name to "Vince Foster")

Don't confuse Ms Carrol with the ugly truth.

Your "truth" is a lie told originally by NewsMax. *Read the
9/11 Commission Report for the truth.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/staff_...tatement_5.pdf
(bottom of page 3):

If you think that by informing our right wingers of the truth about the
subject it will have any effect on their beliefs you are out of your mind..
The point is those guys don't care about the truth so informing them won't
do any good. They believe what they want to believe and even if you show
them they are wrong they still won't change their minds. That's just the way
they are.

Hawke

The truth of your free health care is that I get to pay for mine and I
get to pay for yours.