posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.abortion,rec.boats
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default I'm voting republican because...

On Sep 12, 10:49*am, "Lamont Cranston"
On Sep 11, 7:04 pm, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:
"John R. Carroll"
wrote in
.. .
jimz wrote:
I don't want this to happen again.
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=8mKpOKK5S_U

CLINTON dropped the ball on this one.

snip

How come you don't address the fact that Clinton could
have gotten
OBL a
number of times but didn't? Was it above his pay grade?
(Good thing
OBL
didn't change his name to "Vince Foster")

Don't confuse Ms Carrol with the ugly truth.

Your "truth" is a lie told originally by NewsMax. *Read the
9/11 Commission Report for the truth.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/staff_...tatement_5.pdf
(bottom of page 3):

"These contacts with Sudan, which went on for years, have
become a source of controversy. Former Sudanese officials
claim that Sudan offered to expel Bin Ladin to the United
States. Clinton administration officials deny ever receiving
such an offer. We have not found any reliable evidence to
support the Sudanese claim."- Hide quoted text -

I thought you guys didn't believe the government?