posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] don234@lanode.com is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

On 14 Sep, 23:57, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
Poor Donal
doesn't own a better handling car, so he found one at 5 times the
price...

Good Lord!
I knew that the Evo was cheap, but I didn't realise that
it was that cheap.

Is it true that the top speed is only 165 mph? If so, why do
you think that it could compete, in terms of speed, with a DB9?

We all know that it cannot compete in style, looks, fit or finish,
but you were claiming that the Evo could outperform the AM.
If its top speed is so low, then it couldn't possibly beat the DB.

We all have our dreams. Why are your's so unambitious?

regards

Donal