Larry Larry is offline

Default Bayside, Queens

Gogarty wrote in news:20080915-183106.101.0
@Gogarty.news.bway.net:

Little Neck Bay is a fine place to anchor out

No thanks.....We prefer lazing back adrift on Charleston Harbor or rafted
up in one of our many lovely estuaries with friends for the weekend.....

When the crabbers go by to tend their traps, we flag them down to buy
dinner....sometimes trading them glasses of some inebriating concoction
from the large coffee pot in exchange for the Blues in the basket....(c;

I couldn't take the pressure around NY. Charleston only had that much
"rush" during Hurricane Hugo!

Y'all stop by. Lotsa Yankees do! They seem to enjoy it.

Heah....try suma this mint julep.....(c;

Our clocks are set to "sometime".....