A Boater[_2_] A Boater[_2_] is offline

Default getting back to firefox

wrote:
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 16:06:51 -0400, A Boater wrote:

Why go through all that trouble? Are you afraid your wife is going to
trace your steps through porno sites?

If you block cookies you get less spam. This is from someone who uses
my real email address everywhere. When I stopped using Google when I
was logged in somewhere and stopped keeping cookies my spam dropped to
almost nothing.

I don't visit that many sites, and many of the ones I do visit like
cookies. Most of the spam I might receive goes to an account I have set
up just for spam, and it requires no attention from me.