Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default getting back to firefox

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 20:33:12 GMT, (Richard
Casady) wrote:

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 16:16:36 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

"jim" wrote in message ...
I'm still playing with it and learning how to manage security.
You can set parameters from tools/options/ privacy to clear whatever you
want when turning Firefox off. For instance I clear everything but saved
passwords. When you do that you need to set cookie exceptions for cookies
that you need to run certain software. You can also see when a site is
trying to set a cookie and decide weather or not you want to allow it.
Beware of tracking cookies from sites like coremetrics that try to hitch a
ride.
Thats all for now.
Jim

I don't know if you've heard of RoboForm, a terrific password manager. If
you visit a lot of sights that require signing in like I do, I find it a
very useful utility. If you so choose, it will generate very secure
passwords automatically, fill in commonly used forms, etc.

I normally use " Eat**** ". Easy to remember.

Just use this: 1q2w3e4r.
Can't be cracked.

--Vic