A Boater[_2_] A Boater[_2_] is offline

Default getting back to firefox

jim wrote:
I'm still playing with it and learning how to manage security.
You can set parameters from tools/options/ privacy to clear whatever you
want when turning Firefox off. For instance I clear everything but saved
passwords. When you do that you need to set cookie exceptions for
cookies that you need to run certain software. You can also see when a
site is trying to set a cookie and decide weather or not you want to
allow it. Beware of tracking cookies from sites like coremetrics that
try to hitch a ride.
Thats all for now.
Jim

Why go through all that trouble? Are you afraid your wife is going to
trace your steps through porno sites?