posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] dougking888@yahoo.com is offline

Default NP (no political content): Recently completed regatta

wrote:
We went out across the Solent, *choosing a course which
kept the breeze on our beam *This meant that our return
journey would also have the wind on the beam.

Good planning... but it wouldn't necessarily mean that around here

.... *For much
of the trip the wind was about 13 kts, *which is just
perfect for Setanta. *She lifted her skirts and danced along
without any effort in the sail trimming department.
We sailed for about 3 hours.

That sounds great. I'm looking forward to hearing Bart's report also.

I've now met two members of ASA, and it just makes me realise
how lucky I am to have stumbled into such a group. *Where are
Scotty and Katy?

Katysails is OK, she & Mr Sails are doing some traveling & visiting
family.

Regards- Doug King