[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default New research vessel launched.

On Sep 15, 11:19*am, "Roger Long" wrote:
... *If they are too large, cutting them down won't be a huge job. ...

I suppose if they were too large that could result in rail walking or
something. As they are large and far outboard it seems possible that
you might get high speed instability as a result of ventilation (kind
of like what happens on a hydroplane with asymmetric venting). But,
I'm guessing that despite the jets that you aren't looking at 60 knots
or even 40 knots so probably not... What other potential problems are
you thinking about -- or are you just going to see what the sea trials
reveal?

Oh yeah, congratulations! The launch is the happiest news I've heard
in a fortnight.

-- Tom.