posted to rec.boats,alt.impeach.bush
wf3h wf3h is offline

Default Anyone remember Bobby?

On Sep 15, 1:50*pm, A Boater wrote:

I saw McCain on TV at a rally this morning calling for laws to "clean up
the mess" on Wall Street, or something like that. That's kind of funny,
a "conservative" calling for governmental regulation. Maybe he'll ask
his lobbyist campaign staff for help in writing the legislation, in
secret, of course. Meanwhile, at another rally, Palin was still lying
about earmarks.

Where are you finding the Palin ratings? I haven't stumbled across those
yet.- Hide quoted text -

found the polls on the 'dailykos' website.

and i laughed when i read mccain's statement. it's the textbook
definition of chutzpah: the kid who kills his parents then throws
himself on the mercy of the court as an orphan...