[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Watch out for sock puppets

On Sep 15, 12:08*pm, wrote:
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:51:05 -0400, A Boater wrote:
I'm not sure I was ever in one. The "fancy" movie theater in New Haven
when I was a kid was the independent "Whalley Theatre," on, what else,
Whalley Avenue. Whalley Avenue was named after one of the judges who
signed the death warrant for Charles I of England.

Most of them, might have been before your time. *Poli Theaters go back to
Vaudeville days. *However, there were two Poli theaters in New Haven.

Here's one:

http://insight.library.yale.edu/Yale...449/257566.jpg

You'd have thought someone who allegedly attended Yale would have been
able to get that himself!