[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Taking a lurk...

On Sep 15, 11:30*am, Chuck Gould wrote:
About as expected.
Best of luck to one and all.
Carry on.

Well, Chuck. This morning the moritorium on communication with Harry,
Salty, and the rest of the crew you did not have the gonads to deal
with ended. If you go back the last week you will find that across the
board, every old school poster here was ignoring him. The only
activity from them was Harry crossposting his political bull**** to
half a dozen other groups to bring in the clowns and throw a temper
tantrum because we were all ignoring him.

By the way, if you contact Gene, you can read this group through his
news server which eliminates 90% of the bull**** here and he is not
afraid of filtering any poster who is an idiot.. The problem with your
board is you could not see and seemingly still don't realize what the
real problem is, there is really only one...

Later, good luck, hope you had a fine summer, I hear you were off,
good on you...