A Boater A Boater is offline

Default Watch out for sock puppets

wrote:
On Sep 15, 9:36 am, wrote:
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 06:21:15 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
Certain people who can not except the fact that they are not wanted
here are using sock puppets to get replies, and talking to themselves.
Ignore them, too!

I'm sure he appreciates this attention. Nice work. Don't tilt your
head - your brains might run out.

Hey chicken****, the week is over.. But don't worry, no one cares what
foul insults you hurl from behind mommies skirt. Everyone saw what you
and Harry did to the group with your little temper tantrum this week,
your true colors were exposed here this week. So go back to talking to
your peers snerk, they look up to you and appreciate your childish
antics.. As for the rest of us, I think you will hear a resounding,
**** off!

Another classy post from JustWaitaLoogy!