posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats
Curly Surmudgeon Curly Surmudgeon is offline

Default I'm voting republican because...

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 21:46:24 -0700, Calif Bill wrote:

"Curly Surmudgeon" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 19:24:13 -0500, Jerry wrote:

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message

Cheney and Quayle weren't in line behind a guy that is likely to be
undergoing chemo during the first few month's after an election. Palin
is.

Good, then we get to watch her on TV for the next eight years, instead
of some liberal boner shrinker.

Do you really look forward to putting the United States in the hands of
a housewife without foreign exposure? Sarah Palin who began her
campaign with lies and misrepresentations, someone without a shred of
strategic or tactical experience, speaks no other languages, no military
experience, and wants to burn library books based upon her religion?

Are you really postulating that Sarah Palin, who thinks God commanded
the Iraq and Afghanistani wars, is qualified to run America in its
current condition?

Or are you a pacifist troll trying to tweak noses?

--
Regards, Curly

She is the Veep.

No, she's not.

What foreign experience does Obama have?

Irrelevant in the Sara Palin context. Of all the highly qualified people
McCain could have had for the position he chose a right-wing wacko who
thinks God commanded these wars, that library material must be censored,
and that the earth was created 4,000 years ago.

That is a very bad choice for John McCain and unacceptable for America.

Not a lot from his few days he has showed up in the Senate. Being the
most liberal legislator is enough to give the shivers to anybody who
works for a living.

Do not expect me to defend Barak Obama, ask someone who will vote for him.

How much of your wages are you going to contribute to his social
programs?

None, but that, too, is irrelevant to the qualifications, or lack of, of
Sarah Palin.

How much do you want to mortgage your children and grandchildrens
earnings?

That implies that Obama/Biden are worse than McCain/Palin. I will get
into that useless, futile, arguement. Instead I will vote for a good
candidate not a pawn of others.

--
Regards, Curly