posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

So...I guess it's safe to assume that Ozzy and I have the best
handling sports cars on ASA. Are there better cars in the free world?
Perhaps, but our Evo X's are now listed among the very best machines
irrespective of price. Of course nobody really minds if Ozzy enjoys
such a car, but the usual jealous and frustrated suspects have slimed
out of their cuddy cabins to cry and moan over MY new car. Poor Donal
doesn't own a better handling car, so he found one at 5 times the
price...and it STILL doesn't out-handle the Evo X!!! And even more
depressing, he clearly has no sports car of his own at all. But he
does take driving lessons.
Oh, the humanity!
So failing to win a single point the discussion dribbled into
absurdity and cars of "class" that get preferred parking. And when
that didn't work it just got sad for all of you.
I must say I'll enjoy driving my tuned Evo X one or two days a week.
And after this thread I may enjoy just a tiny bit more!

So thanks!

RB