Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default I'm voting republican because...

"wf3h" wrote in message
On Sep 14, 2:47 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"wf3h" wrote in message

On Sep 14, 9:23 am, "Eisboch" wrote:

"wf3h" wrote in message

he doesn't even know the RIGHT wing party line let alone the left wing
line....

TI layed off a bunch of people because the market for chips tanked.

so much for your assertion that, if you work hard, you'll get
rewarded. you can work your ass off and still get ****canned.

I was
layed off from TI, because there was no money in the disk drive supply
business. So Silicon Systems was written off. Am I bitter. Nope, was the
7th layoff I went through.

gee. and what does that routinely do when whole communities lose their
economic bases?

Most because I worked for a lot of startup
companies. And that is a crap shoot in the best of times. You get another
job. Just because you have a Phd does not mean you get lifetime
employment.

sure it does. you just have to be a rich GOP contributor. then the
govt will protect you. if you're middle class, you're screwed

How about rich DNC contributors?