HK HK is offline

Default I'm voting republican because...

Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 10:26:41 -0400, hk wrote:

Eisboch wrote:

I wish sometimes that people representing the left would come up with
some original thoughts or lines instead of parroting the same stuff they
hear in the media, day after day, week after week, month after month.
As Russia reemerges as a world power, terrorists still run around
threatening our lives, the economy is in deep doo-doo ..... the Dems
have us focused on lipstick.

Eisboch

Uh...it is Ms. Palin who brought up the lipstick issue and the Republicans
who tried to make a bigger issue of it.

Better the Republicans talk about lipstick than any serious issue.

That is the "Republican Way," to accuse their detractors of their own
tricks and lies. Rove taught them well but it's getting old, htey need a
new trick...

It may be getting old, but you have to remember that the voting bloc
includes millions of Boobus Americanus types who vote Republican because
they like receiving anal intercourse.