[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Bayside, Queens

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 13:07:39 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 10:43:17 -0400, wrote:

I know quite a few people who HAVE sailed there that would disagree
with your assessment. It's not the Bronx, but it's not what Skip is
accustomed too, either.

Is that on the East River? I lived in Queens one summer.
Spent more than one afternoon in a park there tripping on acid,
watching the tide come in, and watching it go away again.
Besides that, I remember Ditmars Ave. and O'Leary's Tap.
Oh, I think LaGuardia Airport was across the river, or maybe it was a
spaceport. It's all a little hazy.

--Vic

Skip is a bit east of there in Little Neck Bay.