Gil G.

Default Ever heard of a steel version of the Tahiti Ketch?

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 11:00:44 -0800, "Steve" wrote:

"Gil G." wrote in message
Hello,

Has anyone heard of a steel version of the Tahiti Ketch, single
chine..?

Gil, my first impulse was to make some remark about it not being a Tahiti
Ketch, if it had a hard chine..

However, once I looked at the picture I will have to say that she does look
fine and still retains some of the profile and character of the Hanna
design.

Thanks, I wonder what it is exeactly then.. I first thought about a
Tahitiana, but the Tahitiana is a multi chine boat. This one has
one... Maybe a one-off inspired by the Tahiti..

Anyone else has an idea?

Sincerely,

Gil.