posted to alt.sailing.asa
Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Hurricane Ike - More powerful than Katrina

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
: http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/
:
: Sorry about that. The lack of attribution resulted from the newswriter
: dropping the links within the text.
:
: I don't believe the hype either, but did cancel a sailing trip out of
Kemah
: for this weekend.
:

You were smart to not believe the hype as the minimal damage (broken
windows in a sky scraper, toppled trees and an awning to two blown down
and some 10 foot max storm surge and flooded out cars is all that
happened. They MIGHT have one measly death attributed to the storm so far.

Like I said, don't believe the government control-freak mentality hype.
They are obviously softening up the sheeple so they can lead them to the
slaughter at some future date for nefarious purposes.

Wilbur Hubbard