HK HK is offline

Default no boating due to politics

wrote:
On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 22:02:42 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:

I was supposed to go help with a sailboat race (cant sail cuz I messed
up my back) but cannot get any gas for the boat due to the shut down
refineries cuz a certain political faction won't allow more refineries
to be built thus putting 1/4 of our nations refining capacity at risk
in a naturall disaster like Ike. So, this IS about boating and my not
going boating due to idiocy of certain politicos.

Are you really this stupid? There will be no refineries built as long
as the Oil Companies own the government. They don't want the supply
increased, because that would just erode prices and they would make
less money. Right now, they are making record profits every quarter.
Massive record profits. The last thing they want to do is have to
produce more gas for less money. Things are going exactly their way.
This is your much touted "free market" capitalism at it's best. You
wanted the government off the back of industry and you got it. This is
how it works. Don't like it? Then stop voting for it.

I've seen about a dozen major news articles about how the refinery
owners themselves are the ones who chilled construction of new facilities.

The more O'Hara posts on things political, the more he reveals himself
as a political simpleton, fed his lines by reich-wing radio or faux news
or some lying crap outlet like that.

By the way, if you take the apostrophe out of O'Hara, you get Ohara.
Ohara is not that many letters removed from...Obama. :)