Gordon Gordon is offline

Default Galveston Yacht Basin on fire....

Larry wrote:
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
anews.com:

"Larry" wrote in message
: http://www.khou.com/video/?nvid=1788...e=yes&noad=yes
:
: A transformer exploded at Galveston Yacht Basin and caught the
: covered dockage on fire. It has collapsed and the fire dept can't
: get to the
fire
: in the 50+ knot winds, gusting over 75. The fire goes on expanding
: with
: few fuel explosions fanned by the high winds.
:

You'd have to be an idiot to leave your boat at a dock with a
hurricane heading right for you with about a week's notice. I don't
feel the least bit sorry for boats that burn up. I'm sure most of the
people who left boats there did so saying something like, "Oh well,
that's what I pay insurance for." Good luck them trying to recoup full
value from insurance companies.

Wilbur Hubbard

Wilbur Hubbard

How does an asshole like you sleep at night?

He doesn't! He hides and sleeps under a rock during the day and only
crawls out at night like other creepy crawlies!
Gordon