Larry Larry is offline

Default Galveston Yacht Basin on fire....

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
anews.com:

"Larry" wrote in message
: http://www.khou.com/video/?nvid=1788...e=yes&noad=yes
:
: A transformer exploded at Galveston Yacht Basin and caught the
: covered dockage on fire. It has collapsed and the fire dept can't
: get to the
fire
: in the 50+ knot winds, gusting over 75. The fire goes on expanding
: with
: few fuel explosions fanned by the high winds.
:

You'd have to be an idiot to leave your boat at a dock with a
hurricane heading right for you with about a week's notice. I don't
feel the least bit sorry for boats that burn up. I'm sure most of the
people who left boats there did so saying something like, "Oh well,
that's what I pay insurance for." Good luck them trying to recoup full
value from insurance companies.

Wilbur Hubbard

Wilbur Hubbard

How does an asshole like you sleep at night?