Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Galveston Yacht Basin on fire....

"Larry" wrote in message
: http://www.khou.com/video/?nvid=1788...e=yes&noad=yes
:
: A transformer exploded at Galveston Yacht Basin and caught the covered
: dockage on fire. It has collapsed and the fire dept can't get to the
fire
: in the 50+ knot winds, gusting over 75. The fire goes on expanding with
: few fuel explosions fanned by the high winds.
:

You'd have to be an idiot to leave your boat at a dock with a hurricane
heading right for you with about a week's notice. I don't feel the least
bit sorry for boats that burn up. I'm sure most of the people who left
boats there did so saying something like, "Oh well, that's what I pay
insurance for." Good luck them trying to recoup full value from insurance
companies.

Wilbur Hubbard

Wilbur Hubbard