posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats,alt.impeach.bush
Raymond O'Hara Raymond O'Hara is offline

Default McCain Lies His Way Thru Interview

"Tiger" wrote in message
Raymond O'Hara wrote:
"David E. Powell" wrote in message

Baba Wawa acted like her servants delivered her cold coffee or
something. What a maroon.

she acted like the lournalist she used to be and asked tough questions
and she refused to accept pat bull**** answers

The View, home of great journalism??? Sorry, but when I hear make dumb as
comments about Slavery from Whoopi, you lose all credibilty. Those hags
have a agenda as left as yours......

we aren't talking about whoopi, we are talking about barbara walters. she is
still a highly respected journalist
she asked hard right to the point questions and he tried to lie his way out
of it. and barbara didn't let him.
and a lot of women watch the view, it is a very highly rated show.
make all the sexist jokes you want but mccain had a bad time of it in front
of an important demographic.