[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Ike

On Sep 12, 3:43*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
Watching the news and it sure looks like some of those poor people in Texas
are going to get clobbered.

Also, a 500+ foot freighter, hauling crude petroleum, is dead in the water,
100 miles offshore. *The captain tried to get out of the way of the
hurricane and had engine failure. * Coast Guard attempted a rescue of the 28
crew members, but had to call it off due to high winds and weather.

This may be another major weather disaster in the making. *Hope not, but it
doesn't look good.

Eisboch

"Certain death" is the warning from the weather service.. I hope not,
some reports have half the population not taking advantage to
evacuate. I saw the report this morning about the ship, 22 crew on
board, no navigation at all. I wonder how direct of a hit it is going
to take, anyone seen a map?