beachnut

Default When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!! ____ UGYAiMGRr

Do you know that your fed and state tax dollars help pay for illegal aliens?
A west Texas study estimated the cost to the county just for medical was
5400 per person, for the 8 children of one illegal alien. They didn't
figure on his wife also collecting welfare, their kids getting education,
and the other social costs like legal/criminal. Oh, by the way, no state or
election judge in the country demands proof of US citizenship to vote or
collect welfare? And neither political party will touch this issue, because
of corporate contributions wanting cheap disposable labor.

Outsourcing may be inevitable, but the loss of our borders and 8-12
million illegals after 9/11 is intentional.
"Old Nick" wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 10:34:06 +0100, "John Smith"
vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

Have the same problem in England, Had to report a fault on a telephone a

few
weeks ago, I'm sure the call went to India.
As other posters have said, if you removed or reduced welfare payments

there
would be a lot more 'willing' workers available.

Yes. But it's never this simple, dammit!

One of those workers may be able to take _your_ job, for less
pay....and ;ess pay...and less pay.

.........no I'm not!

Does Bill Gates dream of electronic sheep?