kw

Default Where to Sell Boat Plan Package on eBay?

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 18:53:24 GMT, "Brian D"
wrote:

I think category placement only impacts those who actually drill down and
browse by clicking ...an extremely inefficient way of looking through eBay
stuff. Most people, including myself, just do a search on keywords ...and
*still* have too much to look through. I'm thinking that the boat plans
will get found just fine regardless of where they are put. I'm betting
99.9% of the eBay crowd are doing searches just like me.

Brian

I currently have several "boat plans" on ebay in several categories.
watching the hit counters would indicate that categories do make a
difference. The hit count for similar plans varies dramatically by
category.

kw