Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Wake up Skip

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:24:14 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"The almanac's 2008 edition, which goes on sale Tuesday, foresees
plenty of snow across the Northeast, temperatures averaging as much as
3 degrees below normal along most of the Atlantic Coast, and four
major frosts as far south as Florida. The Great Lakes region will also
take a pounding."

Wilbur, I bought "Chapman Knotical Chart No. 1" and "Pitoting and
Dead Reckoning" so far to prepare for when I get my Carolina Skiff
2480DX of Mac 26M - haven't decided on which yet.
I have Beauditch on digital media only.
Thinking about ordering "Sailing For Dumbies."
Do you recommend I add "The Old Farter's Almanac" to my list of "must
gets?" Any others? BTW, I don't garden, but am entertaining the idea
of brewing beer on my boat.

--Vic