Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Wake up Skip

"Don White" wrote

It's no country for girliemen, but if you're the least bit rugged, sailing
can be great until the middle of October...and sometimes later.
Lots of wind this time of year.

Those of you who are in this part of the world and can pick up a "Points
East" can read the story of my long weekend cruise the last weekend of
October a year ago. Anybody remember how it blew? I think I proved that
I'm at least a little bit rugged that weekend simply because I had a hell of
a good time. First time I ever had anyone call the Coast Guard about me.
They told her, "Don't worry, there's nobody out there right now."

The story will appear in the "Last Word" section of the next (October)
issue.

--
Roger Long