Don White Don White is offline

Default Hang in there

"hk" wrote in message
news
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. com...
Don White wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
On Sep 11, 3:46 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
Overall, the plan to clean up this place is working.

In a desperate attempt to incite, cross-posting to other political and
odd-ball newsgroups is being attempted in order to recruit
reinforcements or
simply cause problems.

It too, shall pass. I don't bother creating filters or blocking
senders for
everyone of them that come along. Best to just ignore them. And giggle
at
the attempts. True colors are being exposed.

Eisboch
Oh, I'm doing fine.

Still tied to the slip, under tarp, in calm waters...

?: ^ )

Speaking about being under the boat, someone had better go check on
JustWait.

You think he drank that can of used paint he bought at a garage sale,
and the boat passed out from the fumes and fell on him?

:)

I wouldn't say that, but the operation seemed a bit dangerous for one
person.
Believe it or not, this small province loses almost 30 people a year from
job site 'accidents'.

I've gotten the impression from Scotty's own comments that he isn't overly
concerned with his personal safety or that of his motorcycle-racing
daughter, or, that he has deluded himself into thinking kiddie motorcycle
racing is safe. I asked him a couple of times who these "professionals"
were he claimed attended the races. I don't believe he responded, which
makes me think they are NOT medical professionals.

People here tend to snerk and fluff off personal safety but some people just
have to be looked after for their own good.
Up here each construction company has to have a designated safety person to
keep track of hazardous materials and make sure the men all use safety
equipment on the job.