HK HK is offline

Default Hang in there

Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. com...
Don White wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
On Sep 11, 3:46 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
Overall, the plan to clean up this place is working.

In a desperate attempt to incite, cross-posting to other political and
odd-ball newsgroups is being attempted in order to recruit
reinforcements or
simply cause problems.

It too, shall pass. I don't bother creating filters or blocking senders
for
everyone of them that come along. Best to just ignore them. And giggle
at
the attempts. True colors are being exposed.

Eisboch
Oh, I'm doing fine.

Still tied to the slip, under tarp, in calm waters...

?: ^ )

Speaking about being under the boat, someone had better go check on
JustWait.

You think he drank that can of used paint he bought at a garage sale, and
the boat passed out from the fumes and fell on him?

:)

I wouldn't say that, but the operation seemed a bit dangerous for one
person.
Believe it or not, this small province loses almost 30 people a year from
job site 'accidents'.

I've gotten the impression from Scotty's own comments that he isn't
overly concerned with his personal safety or that of his
motorcycle-racing daughter, or, that he has deluded himself into
thinking kiddie motorcycle racing is safe. I asked him a couple of times
who these "professionals" were he claimed attended the races. I don't
believe he responded, which makes me think they are NOT medical
professionals.