Backyard Renegade

Default Where to Sell Boat Plan Package on eBay?

"Steve" wrote in message ...
I'm not sure of what safety regulations your talking about.. ABYC, USCG, ??

The boat designs that I have dealt with never got down to such detail. These
element are left to the builder wisdom and discretion.. Even if your talking
about fastener types or material, that is also left to the builder.

Load and passenger capacity plate? Nah! not applicable in a 38 ft boat.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions

Ah, yeah I really was not paying attention, a 38 footer does not need
the same stuff as the boats I build. Anyway Steve, how much do you
want for the plans?
Scotty...