Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Next Stop, recommendations solicited

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 08:30:04 -0400, "Skip Gundlach"
wrote:

I just called the harbormaster in Port Jeff - no public dinghy docks
at all, but a marina has one, for which they charge. We'll not go
there...

Oyster Bay next stop. Hope it isn't the same there!

You've got to be creative. There are no "official" dinghy docks in
Port Jeff but we've always found a place somewhere and have never
paid. Harbor Masters everywhere will always take the "official" view
of things. Oyster Bay does have a small town dock where you can tie
for a while and walk in to town. Nothing beats Annapolis, not even
close. Try calling SeaTow sometime for local information. They can
be very helpful.