posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats
HK HK is offline

Default OT- Constitutional crisis

John H. wrote:
On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:23:46 -0400, "Raymond O'Hara"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 00:19:50 -0400, "Raymond O'Hara"
wrote:

"tankfixer" wrote in message
days?
Certainly.
Unless you think the 1st amendment doesn't cover modern methods of
publication or the 4th covers telephones.

well the republican's think that is the case. and some ultra-lefties
think
the 2nd doesn't mean modern weapons.

but the fact is the FFs indulged in the dirtiest smear campaigns ever and
the weapons they allowed were state of the art military eeapons and people
even were allowed to own cannon.

Raymond, would you please take 'rec.boats' off your cross posting list? It
would sure be appreciated. Thanks!

how come you never say that to the right wingers?.

I don't know any of you well enough to know the left or right wingers. I
don't care about your politics.

Liar.