John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default OT- Constitutional crisis

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:18:35 -0400, SmallBoats.com
wrote:

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 06:32:54 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 21:28:33 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 19:51:50 -0400, John H wrote:

Played The Gauntlet down in Fredricksburg today. Lost about nine balls.
Miserable course. Shot 108. Will probably never go back.

You have to come up and play this nice little muni on the
Montgomery/Frederick County line sometime. Damn place kicks my ass
everytime and I don't have to loose any balls.

I'm tired of getting my butt kicked. I started some lessons last week.
Since then nothing is working. Hopefully it will get better.

How much do bowling balls cost?

Golf is a lot of fun if you lose the score card.
Just enjoy being out in the sunshine and hitting the ball.
I get a lot better bang for my golf dollar. You may only get to hit
the ball 80 times or so, I get to hit it 100 or more ... from wherever
I want..

You're absolutely correct. But a bad shot feels like crap. A bunch of bad
shots is worse.

It's like getting a nice fish up to the boat and then watching it shake the
hook. Depressing.

Of course landing the next one or the one after keeps one coming back for
more.

I never minded having a fish shake loose at the boat.. I think that's
what ****es most people off, I go fishing with

Tom....

Yeah, but see...you operate at a much higher moral and ethical standard
than most of us.

And you probably don't even like fish!